Financial Quick Links
Student Financial Services: Lighty 380, (509) 335-9711; student resource for scholarships, loans, FAFSA information and more.
Cougar Money Management Program: Dean of Students Office, French Ad 122 (509) 335-5757; student resources for budgeting, debt management, and general financial literacy.
CougLink: Managed by ASCC; database for current student jobs, as well as internships and after college employment opportunities.
Student Finances Resource Guide
335-9651; French Ad 342; 8am-5pm, M-F;
- Official student account notifications are posted on the web
- Information status of scholarship, third-party, and student account balances
- All tuition and fees are charged through student accounts
- Financial aid is also disbursed through student accounts
Financial Aid: 335-9711; Lighty 380; 8am-5pm, M-F; email@example.com;
- Administers federal, state, and institutional financial aid programs
- Determines eligibility for financial aid
- Facilitates process for WSU’s Emergency Short-term Loan Program
- Helps students apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Educates students on their rights and responsibilities as financial aid recipients
- Distributes financial aid information to current and prospective students
- Participates in campus outreach and orientation events by conducting presentations and workshops
- Provides assistance to students in understanding and applying for scholarships
- Offers information on university, college, and department scholarships and on private scholarships
- Students must complete the WSU Scholarship Application on-line each year to be considered for scholarships