Skip to main content
Washington State University Legal Representation

Legal Representation

A licensed attorney or a legally licensed intern may act and speak on your behalf during Conduct Board hearings. During a Conduct Officer hearing, they can only serve as an advisor. WAC 504-26-020

If you choose to have legal representation, it is at your own expense. You can find options for representation through the Washington State Bar Association and the Whitman County Bar Association.